How can converseRight help you?
The primary objective of converseRight is to enable you to express your ideas and views clearly, confidently and concisely when speaking in English. This, we plan to achieve through our semi-structured one-on-one conversation classes.
- Easy to use technology. All you need is a computer, internet connection, Skype account and a microphone or your phone with a FaceTime app installed.
- Timings are convenient to suit learners around the world.
- Topics are of your choice/request.
English is an International language. It is most commonly used when communicating with people from different parts of the world. For example, when visiting other countries, in business meetings and in social gatherings.
An encyclopedic online resource
Practice Your English Conversation Skills
by Joining our One-on-one Online Classes
What do you need to do before your class
1. Make sure you have a computer, microphone;
2. Log on to converseRight.com, refer to class schedule and book a class by filling in the form;
3. Make payment;
4. Get a Skype account and Skype ID or install a FaceTime app on your phone;
5. Test your Skype account and make sure it works (You can try skyping with a friend to test the equipment);
6. At the scheduled time, log on to your Skype account or be available on your phone. Your conversation partner will be waiting for you at the other end of the line.
University and college staff
High school students
Primary and Middle school students
Retired men and women
Senior citizens interested in improving their spoken English
Practice Conversation Skills Online
For Proofreading and editing services, visit essayRight.com